1. 88% of searches for local business on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours.
There is no denying that the internet offers enormous advantages to small businesses. One of the best investments you can make is providing an appropriate online presence. It a primary method of engaging with potential consumers.
2. 81 percent of companies that launched sites saw their business grow.
It’s like having a storefront open 24 hours 7 days a week. It also expands on your services and what other services you can provide for your consumers. Communication through websites is more cost-effective and efficient than traditional advertising, including print and TV advertising.
3. You can increase unaided brand awareness by 46% simply by showing up in mobile search ad results.
That’s why responsive and SEO optimized websites are the best investment in your small business. It is inexpensive, reliable, and provides professional features you can provide for your consumers increasing your business.. If you have a website that’s responsive and SEO optimized, you will see your traffic numbers increase drastically.
4. 51% (more than half) of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product when conducting a search on their smartphones
With the influx of digital technology, many companies are evolving into more interesting organizations with a digital approach. Are you currently on the hunt for a brand that perfectly communicates your unique identity? Your brand should be defined by a culture, a product or service, and values. If you think about it, your brand tells people what you do, but most importantly it serves as a “nameplate” that serves as a template for your organization’s identity and your commitment.
5. 82% of smartphone users say they use search to find a local business
More consumers are turning to smartphones to find nearby businesses rather than going to a store to shop, but a sizable percentage are not familiar with what businesses in their area look like.
The rules of blogging continue to evolve. No longer can you assume a page will do it. There are more and more technologies that can boost your website content. A well-thought-out page can help generate online activity that will eventually result in increased sales. Frequently Publishing interesting content is a sure way to keep readers engaged. Those readers will return time and again, so make sure you write at least five short articles every two weeks. StarkByDesign offers periodic blog posts to keep your consumers engaged.
Keeping your clients and customers up to date is an important part of running your business. But having a functional website is also a crucial element to your brand. Whether you’re dealing with long-time clients or trying to grow your business, you need to have a company website that’s easy to use and navigate. No one wants to deal with website crashes and broken links. You have an obligation to keep your clients informed of all your recent developments. Make sure to visit StarkByDesign and ask about a free quote!
- Source: https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/marketing-strategies/search/being-there-micromoments-especially-mobile/
- Source: https://socpub.com/articles/the-5-mobile-marketing-mistakes-infographic-14849